- i love it when he called me 'syg'. It makes me feel special,again.
- i love it when he makes those weird expressions. It makes me laugh my heart out.
- i love it when he text me. I know he is always there for me.
- i love it when i read his status. I feel like I'm the only one for him.
- i love it when he talks. with his slang. haha,his voice!funny!
- i love it when he stares at me. his eyes. it kills me.
- i begin to love every single thing about him. but as uncle said to me..''don't give it a 100%".yeap.at least for now.
- he drag me in too deep.
- he's holding me way too tight.
- i tried to pull back but it doesn't work at all. he's stronger.
- and now I'm confused.why does it happens too soon?is it a mistake?or another weird/amazing/strange/taj mahal/taylor swift love story?
- God help me. I'm stuck between memories which haunts me for so long, and a future, which i can't, and don't want to predict.
i wish im the only flower.
*ignore the grammatical error please.headache*