Saturday, March 6, 2010

What should YOU do


You don't have to do anything
For me or for the rest of us
We don't have the right to judge your decision
Or to stop you from doing anything you want
The only thing you have to do is to break his heart, softly, smoothly
In any ways you want it to be
So that he will stop hoping and waiting for you
Because no matter what, he still loves you
Now and forever, God's willing
That's what he told me few days back
And I know you are aware of that

I want you to be happy, always
But honestly, my heart was broken once I saw that thing
And I almost burst into tears
But that's what friends are for
To accept and appreciate everything between each others
I appreciate you, but I still can't accept the new you
He WAS the best you ever have. WAS.

sorry

*updated*
this is for a friend who is FAR FAR AWAY, not somebody who's NEAR to me.get it?