Monday, March 22, 2010

feels like giving up!

warning:
post ini mengandungi isi2 luahan perasaan
seorang pelajar yang telah mengalami krenasi otak
akibat tekanan semasa sesi pembelajaran.
So bear with it.


First of all, fuck my latest posts. Stupid emo zz =.=.
But still, I feel like keeping it up here. Just as a reminder to that certain someone that I'm fucking MAD & DISAPPOINTED at you! Wait till you get back here and I'll punch you right on your face! grr!

Next, sorry if this post will be full of F words. I don't effing care. I HATE NUMBERS! Why on earth do I have to learn this thing AGAIN! I thought those foundation days were the last time I'm going to spend my life with these stupid numbers,but NOPE! I was wrong. Arggh!

Then my clashing papers are so killing me. Like wtf? CM & GIT? How am I going to score both?I don't want to spoil my grade. I was very happy with my midsem grades but now I have to sit for 2 papers and I don't even have time to eat!grr aumm aumm!I wish I could turn into a lion and NGAPP them all!

I HAVE TO GET DEAN'S LIST TO GET THROUGH MY MBBS & HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT!

Okay relax Kai. Chill. Yeah. Everybody says that. But I just can't! I'm so freaking nervous, got a lot to study and yet I'm still here blogging and facebooking. Whatever. At least I have a place to ease this burden. Don't have to tercari2 someone when he's not even there. grr. Tensionnnnn.

I almost feel like giving up on everything. My study, relationship. ALL. Luckily, my family loves me more than anybody else and they are the reason why I'm still breathing here. I know I cant' let it go just like that. Sabar Kai. 5 hari lagi. After that you'll be as free as a bird!
Yeahh!

Dear Biostatistic, Clinical Medicine & Pathophysiology of Gastrointestinal System...
You won't be able to defeat me!
I'll knock you down to the max!
Ganbatte Kudasai!



sekian sahaja luahan hati buat hari ini
toodles!

No comments: