Wednesday, December 17, 2008

sorry budDy~

sorry dear..
i know ur so damn mad n disappointed at me..
i AM out of my mind.i admit that.
i AM idiot.for letting myself be what i am right now.
n i don't even know why I'm doing that
self-satisfaction?culture shock?frustrated?
maybe yes..maybe no..
i never thought that u still care for me
with your new besties..n we never spend time hanging out together anymore..
i thought that you don't care about me.that you've forgotten me as 1 of your buddies
n since u HATE him so much,i cant accept that..
n it makes me feel uneasy...

i know what i am doing right now its not who i really am..
who you want and expect me to be...
I'm sorry
that's all that i can say
if this makes you hate me n de-friend me,then its up to you
I guess im too weak to go through all these things alone without you who once, always there to comfort me...

i cant stop you from judging me or mad at me

me,myself is still struggling to find the old KHAIRUNNISA
yup, i'm the one at fault
but one thing for sure...
I love u so damn much n u will always be my bestfriend for the rest of my life


SORRY NAD..IM REALLY SORRY...
GIVE ME SUMTYM N I'LL BE BACK TO WHERE I USED TO STAND BEFORE
I PROMISE


No comments: