Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mari sambung angan2 impian

16 places I wanna go for food hunting in 5 months time
  • Bubba Gump
  • Strawberry Field
  • Delicious
  • Paddington House of Pancakes
  • Full House *yes I'm lame haven't got there yet*
  • Gomone *just to eat that thingamajig. Oh, chicken. And rice.*
  • Chilli's
  • Nando's *pernah makan tapi nak makan kat sana*
  • T.G.I.F
  • Ole-Ole Bali
  • Bumbu Desa
  • Marche Movenpick Restaurant
  • Ma'cik Briyani
  • The Apartment
  • Secret Garden
  • Wondermilk
Malas gila nak upload gambar. Nanti bila dah pergi saya akan upload yeyy!

Any other suggestions?

2 comments:

Nomad Melayu said...

5 months eh? I say:

In 16 weeks, you'll gain 16kgs, with extra 16 inch to your waist, and had to spend another 16 months to return back to normal.

If you ask me to tag along, all that will be exempted! hehe :P

Khaieysha said...

Haha! Don't curse me! I wanna be bootylicious like Rosie Huntington and talk with the Autobots!

Well, you're most welcome, if everything is on you! :P