Thursday, August 5, 2010

Alone again

I know I'm wrong. Tapi tolonglah jangan buat saya macam barang boleh main pass2. Boleh kena jaga ja untuk setahun and bagi balik dengan orang lain. There's no such word as 'bagi balik'. When I'm yours, then I'm yours. I'm sorry for the ungratefulness and my weaknesses. I just feel like I don't belong here. I don't belong to you. We don't belong to each other. Like I don't even exist in your life. That's how I felt before. And now, of course. Why can't you understand? It's not about the time we spend together. It's about what we do in between. And please, it's YOU and YOU only. The rest is my past. Forget it, you won't understand. I'm tired. And I know it's my fault.

I'll wait for you, no matter how long it takes for you to built your trust in me again.
But then, tell me NICELY when you find someone who can love you more than I do. I will let you go completely.

Ich liebe dich <3 Take care, love.

No comments: