Tuesday, January 5, 2010

sneak preview


wahh ala2 blogshop gitu kan..hahaha~
i have lots and lots of things to write but I just don't have enough time!blergh~
tonnssss of assignments!urgh~its killing me peeps.plus the exam is just around the corner.
but I actually enjoyed finishing the works and it's quite creepy*for me*as I never really LIKE assignments and all that stuffs.
mengapakah?adakah ini dipanggil semangat tahun baru?lol~

btw, i'll update as soon as I have free time and ideas okay?
*ceh bajet2 ramai readers an.hehe*
btw,I hope it's not too late to wish you all a happy and prosperous New Year!

=.= tiba2 teringat prosperity burger and janji kepada c cina santong and maon mok.lalala~

toodles!

2 comments:

myza said...

prosperity burgerrrr~~ @-@ ~~

Khaieysha said...

mbahaha..aku x rasa lagi
T.T