Thursday, October 14, 2010

Arsehole

Why is it that everybody seems to enjoy backstabbing me?
Am I like your puppet or something?
Do I look like someone who does not care at all about every single thing happens around me?
Did I ever scratched you, fucked you? Oh, or even cheated on you before?
Did I ever said 'you know what, you're not good enough for her. Why don't you just write a suicide note and jump from the 13th floor,buddy?'
As far as I'm concern, YOU GUYS were the one who broke my heart!
YOU GUYS were the one who stabbed me and make me looks like an idiot!

So why do I have to bear all this pain and tears and sorrow and....everything?
It is not fair! Not fair at all!

Fuck your life, dickarse. Not mine!

5 comments:

Pais パイス said...

jgn la marah saya

Khaieysha said...

haigooo.not you laa.
eh btw halooo!

Pais パイス said...

haloo... :D
mana la tau an..maaf kalaw ada salah slap

Imran Abdullah said...

hahaha..padan muka ko. Sape suru ko tak cumil.

Khaieysha said...

pais: rasanya xda kot.saya yang banyak salah.sorry T.T
blues: aku rasa cam nak lempang2 ja kaw.nk?haha