Saturday, August 29, 2009

Blanche Bridget Banevinsol




diva-kodok-getek


chet2 zaman rambut pendek


your birthday and genting an?


genting and pais's burfday hur2~


masa kita maw balik..and bk kesayangan kita haha!


bk and ikram's burfday


eh eh sorry chet2..haha!~


:)



For all the times you made me smile, thank you.
For all the times you held my hand, thank you.
For all the times you smiled at me, thank you.
For all the times you listened to me when no one else would, thank you.
For all the times you encouraged me, thank you.
For all the times you hugged me, thank you.
For all the times you shared a part of yourself with me, thank you.
For all the times you kissed me on the cheek, thank you.
For all the times you gave me a ride somewhere, thank you.
For all the times you asked to spend time with me, thank you.
For all the times you trusted me, thank you.
For all the times you complimented me, thank you.
For all the times you cared about my well being, thank you.
For all the times you said "I love you", thank you.
For all the times you thought of me, thank you.
For all the times you brought me joy, thank you.
For all the times you were there when I needed you, thank you.
For all the times you missed me, thank you.
For all the times you gave me comfort, thank you.
For all the times you looked in my eyes and filled my heart with a song, thank you.

For all of this:

Never forget that when I smile at you, I'm saying "I love you. "
Never forget that my hand is always outstretched toward you.
Never forget that I am always here to listen to you.
Never forget that I will always stand behind you.
Never forget that I plan to hug you at least twice everyday.
Never forget that I am an open book to you.
Never forget that I wish I was the roof of your car ( inside joke. ; ) )
Never forget that you need only ask me for anything, and it's yours.
Never forget that I want to spend time with you.
Never forget that I completely trust you.
Never forget that I think you are the most beautiful girl in the world.
Never forget that I care about you more than anything else in the world.
Never forget that I do love you, weather I say it or not.
Never forget that I'm thinking of you right now.
Never forget that you bring me joy, especially when you smile.
Never forget that I am always here for you.
Never forget that I missed you to.
Never forget that I am here anytime you need comforting.
Never forget that I still get lost in your eyes.

6 comments:

rAy jR...@...Aliff said...

pehh...njoy btl ko r...mntap2...len kali aku pn mo join jgak....hahaha..bosan aku dcni...hari2 sma jk aktvti aku..nothing new,...haha

Unknown said...

sweetnya bhaa!!
hehehe
kesayangan yg paling disayang thu
XD

nadyazgal said...

wuuu... jeloozz.. ;(

Khaieysha said...

el: haha ya pling dsyg tu..

nad: alala cygku bucuk nnt ak wat pasal kita plak ya :) luv yah bebeh!~

nadyazgal said...

xpena pun.. isk isk.. :(

Khaieysha said...

ololo..ni tribute bha nduk..c chet2 pindah p rusia..nnt ya ak wat ya..